Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Marvelous!!

Tornado has somehow learnt the word Marvelous. Here is how he has used it so far this week:
  • We are watching TV and John gets up to get a drink. Tornado says "Daddy you missed you funny part on your show!! I'll pause it...no wait I will rewind it for you." In the mean time Mom and Dad are shocked that their 4 year old boy can work the remote so well. John comes back in and sits down and Tornado plays the show. The funny part plays and he says "See Daddy you missed the funny part!" LOL Daddy replies "Yes I sure did and you are getting really good at working that remote. Good job Buddy!" Tornado replies "Yes!! It's MARVELOUS!!" Oh he had me and John laughing up a storm.
  • He is in the bathroom washing his hands and he works up a really good lather. He than shows me his hands and says "Look Mom isn't this MARVELOUS!" So very proud of himself. LOL I chuckle and reply "Yes my son that Marvelous...good job at washing your hands."

We are very unsure where this word has come from but it sure gives us a laugh every time we hear him use it.

I just LOVE the things kids come up with!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing!!! I love it :) It's marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete