Sunday, October 24, 2010

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds

After we carved the pumpkin it was time for me and Tornado to make pumpkin seeds!!
Stirring up all the spices!!
Laying the seeds out on the cookie sheet!!

Here is the recipe we used:

Ingredients
2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
Directions
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
Rinse the pumpkin seeds and pat dry.
Place them in a bowl.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and seasoned salt; stir until evenly coated.
Spread out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until crisp, dry and golden brown.


**I found this recipe on All Recipes**

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm pumpkin seeds are soo good!!!! My mom used to make big batches of them, I'm going to miss that!! I'll just have to learn to do it myself. :) Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete