Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ October 12 2010


Last Weeks question really did happen to me. We were out for a nice dinner with my Auntie Kelley, who had come down on a business trip and stopped by for a nice visit with my family. First the service was really really really horrible at the resturant!! Than as we get into our van we here BAM!! This full size truck just smashed into a VERY nice car. I must add as he was backing up he almost hit another vehicle too. To our amazement the truck just sped off. He didn't even get out to see the damage he had done...NOTHING!! I am still in shock how anyone can do this. So my hubby runs and gets his license plate number. He than goes into the resturant, on a Friday night you can imagine how busy it is, to inform the owner of the car. The manager on duty just shrugged it off and said oh well that car has been here all day. Now we find that hard to believe BUT he was not going to help us out. SO we get the license plate of the car that was hit and make our way home. When we get home we phone the police and they give us the run around!! No I am sorry you must call this number...nope you must call this number...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! We just want to help out this person who just had a hit and run done on their vehicle but yet no one can be bothered to help us out!! VERY FRUSTRATING!! In the end we get through to someone that cares enough to take the information and our name and number. We have still not heard back on the situation but we hope we were able to help someone out.

On another note: Tornado has not forgetten about it!! Every police officer we see he tries to drag me over to them so he can tell them what happened that night. Everytime we are in a parking lot he tells the story of what happen. Children are so cute!!


Ok onto this weeks Tell Me Tuesday:


What is your all time favorite disney movie?



Don't forget to check out:


Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama

Hosted by Canadian Mama


&


Peek Thru Our Window...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I still can't believe you saw that - crazy!

    My all time favorite Disney movie would have to be either Aladdin or Lion King. Chicken isn't allowed to watch TV yet but maybe once he's in school we will change the rules a bit and he and I can enjoy that one together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added your post-link to Just Another Mom's site for you-- (next time, past the link of your post and add it to the linky at the bottom of TMT post). Hope that helps!

    I LOVE The Little Mermaid, but Aladdin is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem at all- i just noticed that you had already commented but hadn't left your link. Thought maybe you did not know how?? Glad you do!

    My hubby's favourite Disney film is nothing anyone would expect--
    it is called Snowball Express!

    Not my favourite for sure, but definitely his. LOL

    ReplyDelete