Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ October 19 2010

It is my favorite day of the week again... Tell Me Tuesday!!!

On to today's question:

Do you prefer to have/attend a shower before or after the baby is born?




Other Tell Me Tuesdays:

&

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama
Last week TMT I asked your favorite Disney Movie and there were not doubles!! My all time favorite Disney movie is The Lion King!!! I am waiting very impatiently for it to be released again!! I can not wait to watch it with Tornado, I am sure he will LOVE it too!!

3 comments:

  1. I always prefer after the baby is born so I can hold it! But sometimes I think it's really fun to have one for a first time mom before she has the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually never been to a baby shower before baby before. I love to see/hold the tiny wee ones too though so I like it this way :)

    Are you having a shower??? Can I come???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having lived in various places in Canada i will say this-
    In Ontario/EAST coast, people are totally FOR having the Baby Shower before the baby.
    Out here in AB/BC, i find a lot more people feel that to be 'bad luck' and would prefer to wait till after the baby is born.

    I don't care either way really-- but for a first bub, ya, beforehand is probably easier. Afterall, that Mom is a first time Mom--so she may not be so comfortable with everything yet.

    If it is the second bub, i love being able to meet the baby.

    But both ways work!

    ReplyDelete