Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ October 5 2010

Update on Last weeks TMT question. Me and my hubby have butted heads so many times when it comes to names for our baby. I am just thanking the Lord above that is was not a boy just for the fact that John wanted such WEIRD names!! His name that he was stuck on was Thadeous, how many of you like that name and be honest?!?! Mine for a boy was Ryker, which John did not like. So if it was a little boy growing inside of me I think it would have remained unnamed until the day it was born. LOL
I thought we had a girl name picked out but the more and more I think about it I really like Hannah!! The first name I came up with was Jezzabella, that is now out the door. The second one is Anita. I am just waiting for John to jump on board with either Hannah Anita Anne OR Anita Anne OR maybe one of his own. It is still very much up in the air and we have 19 or so weeks to decide so it just might change a few hundred more times.
I would like to say Thank you to everyone that played along in TMT last week.
The time has come again to play along with Tell Me Tuesday!!
You are out with family, friends or yourself and you have finished your shopping, dinner, errands etc. and are getting into your vehicle when you see a Truck slam into parked car, hard enough to move the car. The driver of this truck doesn't even get out to see the damage and just puts his truck into drive and speeds off. You are able to get the license plate of the truck.
What do you do?
Don't forget to check out:

Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama
&
Peek Thru Our Window...

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the timing would be sucky...

    BUT i would definitely write down the license plate number and then i would leave a note, with a description of the car and its license number. I would also leave my own information, for the driver to call me--as i'd be a witness.

    In the event that the note flew off the window in the wind, i'd also call the police and report the hit and run. Giving them the license number so that they have it as well.

    Hopefully they wouldn't make me wait there till the police showed up! UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God - did this really happen? I'm so curious now!

    But I would totally call the police and report the accident. How could you not?

    ReplyDelete