Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 27 With Baby Surprise

27 weeks 3 days
Mommy and her Big boy and little Baby Girl



Some interesting facts that have been going on are:
  • You like to give Mommy really really bad leg cramps at night. I am scared to stretch out because it just might lead to cramping. This is normal BUT I never had this with your Big Brother Tornado...and it HURTS like HELL!!!

  • Daddy says you are going to wreck Mommy's boobs. LOL He says this because I have already gone up 2 cups sizes and well if I remember correctly after the milk settles in I will be up another cup size. It was REALLY funny when Daddy said that!!

  • You are giving Mommy sooo many stretch marks!! Tornado did not give me very many at all!! But you are doing a very good job for the both of you. :) Tornado seen them the other day and thought I was hurt!! LOL

  • I have had a pain at the top of my tummy for about a week or two now...I think I have pulled a muscle or my insides are splitting apart!! It comes and goes BUT when it is here it hurts!! I will have to be sure to ask the doctor about this. Asked the doctor about it and well it is normal...my belly is just growing when it hurts.

  • I went for the horrible diabetes test this past Saturday. They have changed the drink and now it is soooo very gross!!! It did get you moving and doing flips like crazy though. :) Well you were doing your daily exercises I was feeling very gross and sick. I was not even allowed to chase the horrible taste away with water or gum. They would not let me have ANYTHING!! Thank goodness we only have to do that test once!! Doctor said it was all normal!! :)

  • You are a very good baby at night too. *Knock on wood* You do all your moving around in the evening. :) The only time you kick me during the night is when I am trying to convince myself I don't have to get out of bed to grab a snack or go to the washroom.

Friday November 19 2010

Had a doctors appointment today. :) It was not with quack-a-doodle-doo!! The doctor that we seen was very nice and helpful and went over all the things I thought should be discussed. I might just look into getting her for my full time doctor. But anyways onto the results of the doctors appointment:

  • Blood pressure 105/70 ~ She said that was good :)

  • Belly measures in at 27 and a bit ~ right on track :)

  • Baby Girls heart beat 140 :)

  • Now for the big one...My weight 136 pounds!!! OUCH!!! I was 125pnds last check up and now 136!!! Started off at 105pnds and now 136pnds!!! OUCH!!! In case you all didn't notice I am absolutely shocked and horrified by this weight!! I was ok with 125pnds but my god 136pnds!!

Well that about wraps it all up for this update.


3 comments: