Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Not Sure What To Do Next

December 17 2010 was Tornado's Preschool Christmas Party. So just like any child he was very excited about this. It was his first Christmas party so any parent out there can relate to how excited Tornado was.
In the morning he was buzzing around the house with excitement. Every 5 minutes he would ask me if it was time to go. I am sure to him it felt like eternity!!
Before we left for school and on the drive there I had the talk with him:
No hitting
Keep your hands and feet to yourself
BE NICE!!
Listen to the teachers
If there is a problem tell a teacher and DO NOT take matters into your own hands
When I went to pick him up I asked how he was...
Mrs. B said he was good and gave a smile. :)
Ms. Monica on the other hand had something to say:
"At one point he kept waving his hands in Sufyan's face."
Me "Well it must be the excitement of the party and Christmas so close. BUT, did he hit anyone?"
Ms. Monica "Nope just waved his hands in Sufyan's face."
Me "OK, did he hurt anyone?"
Ms. Monica "Nope, just waved his hands in Sufyan's face." than to Tornado she says "We keep our hands to yourself right."
Me "OK"
At that point I just walked away...I was angry and fed up.
If Tornado didn't hurt anyone, hit anyone, kick anyone than what the heck is the problem!!! All he did was wave his hands in a kids face...BIG DEAL!!!
Is this how it is going to be?? Any LITTLE thing my son does and you are going to say that he was not good!!!
Am I overreacting because this is my son? OR Am I in the right to be annoyed and frustrated by this situation?
In the end I did not give Tornado trouble because well both me and Hubby did not see the big deal.

Tornado had a BLAST at his party!! That is all that counts to us!!
At his party Tornado said they played, watched Frosty The Snowman and ate food.

No comments:

Post a Comment