Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ December 7 2010

Tell Me Tuesday!!
What do you prefer A Real Christmas Tree or A Artificial Christmas Tree? Also, which one do you have in your house?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Week was a bust!! Not one comment was left. LOL
But for myself I think I would prefer the naked scanner because the thought of someone patting me down just grosses me out!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    I prefer a real tree just because they are more unique, but we have an artificial tree because Mike is allergic to everything :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love real Christmas trees!!! I love the smell!! I have a fake tree now but hopefully next year we will have our house and be able to get a real tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! I've never had a real tree, always artificial. There is no Christmas tree in my house right now. In the middle of packing and moving with four dogs and 4 cats. Christmas tree? Are you nuts? -- Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand real trees. Pine needles are my nemesis. Artificial all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete