Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ December 14 2010

Tell Me Tuesday

What Christmas Eve traditions do you and your family do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Week I asked about Fake or Real Christmas Trees!!

In my house it used to always be a Artificial one because well I set up anywhere from Nov. 1 to the middle of Nov. BUT most of the time it was closer to the 1st!! LOL

Now we ALWAYS get a real one!! We have had a real one for the past 3 years and I would not go back, even though it means I have to wait for the 1st weekend in December!!

Everyone that answered have a Fake Tree!! But there were some that preferred a Real One!!

Thank you for playing along this week!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama

1 comment:

  1. On Christmas eve we make hot chocolate (coffee) and put it in our travel mugs and drive around looking at Christmas lights. I've done this since I was a kid with my family :) We used to always go to subway earlier in the day and get dinner for later so no one had to cook. :)

    ReplyDelete