Wednesday, December 15, 2010

31 Week Update ~ December 14 2010

:) Today, December 14 2010, I had my first appointment with the OBGYN!!! :)
It is the same doctor that delivered Tornado, so that makes it just that much more exciting for me!! It is also nice to be going to a doctor that knows what they are talking about and that is educated in pregnancies.
The doctor was checking out my belly and pushing around and all the usual stuff and Tornado pipes up "HEY DON'T HURT MY BABY SISTER!!"
Now onto the update:
Blood pressure ~ 121/73
Belly measurement ~ 31 :) Right on track :)
Baby girls heart beat ~ 131 Lowest one yet but still good
Now for my weight ~ 149 pnds OUCH!!!
At 27 Weeks I was 136 pnds and NOW I am that horrible number above!! :( But the doctor doesn't seemed concerned about it at all...just me I guess.
What is this baby girl up to:
  • You like to get the hiccups all the time. It feels really weird when you get them and sometimes you wake me up at night with them.
  • You get so very angry with me if I shift positions in the middle of the night and disturb you. You just start kicking or punching me!!
  • I have been craving COFFEE like there is no tomorrow!! I just want to grab a cup and gulp it down!!! Than I remind myself only 7-9 more weeks till I can have a nice steaming cup of coffee!!! I can not wait!!!
  • You are now head down and make it interesting to walk at times. You see your Daddy likes to walk fast BUT when you are pushing down there it is impossible for Mommy to walk fast.
  • My body is ahead of schedule...it is on a timer already!! 1100-1130pm I up and lay in bed for half an hour to an hour tossing and turning trying to fall back to sleep....than again at 300am-400am I am wide awake and this time it is usually more than an hour before I can get back to sleep. I sure hope these are the hours you choose to feed if my body keeps on this schedule.
  • The leg cramps left for awhile but now they are back.
  • Your big brother is still in love with you and just can not wait to meet you!! Everytime he sings to you you start to move around!! It is really cute!!

I think that about wraps up the bullet list for updates this time.

Now time for the pictures:

ps. Who thinks my belly has popped right out since 27 weeks?!?!

This picture has a story!!

On Saturday my hubby discovered that I could use his coat, my coat no longer does up because of my belly.

YES!! I think to myself.

So, off we go to get hair cut. I put on the coat thinking to myself 'WOW!!! I don't even look that pregnant in this coat!!!'

To my amazement I am DELUSIONAL!!

The lady cutting Hubby's hair knew I was pregnant.

I asked Hubby "if he told her we were expecting."

He let out a very loud laugh and said "NO she could tell!!"

I answer "OH Really...I thought you couldn't tell when I was wearing this coat." and I really meant it too.

Hubby just laughs and says "OH you can tell!!"

OH!

31 weeks and I feel like I have popped right out in the last week!!


2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!!! You look amazing, don't let that weight gain get you down, it'll fall off after she is out. :)

    ReplyDelete