Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa Photo

Looking Back Through The Years!!!
How children grow and change so fast!!
2006
Tornado was scared crapless of Santa!!!
I had to ask this Santa not to yell out HOHOHO Merry Christmas so that he would not scare Tornado even more!!
2007
Tornado was SUPER excited to see Santa this year!!! The long line up was hard for him to wait through...
BUT when we got up to Santa the freak out started!!
Do you see how Santa and Tornado look like deers caught in the headlights?!?!
2008
This year was "Santa is here!!!! I wanna see him!!! PLEASE!!!"
So Mommy never got to dress him up in nice clothes. Daddy said Who Cares let him see how he is dressed.
Daddy won!!
2009
Now we LOVE Santa!!!
This year I sorta got my way on what he wore to see Santa. LOL
Tornado wore Calgary Flames because he was ALL about hockey this year!!
Santa "What would you like for Christmas?"
Tornado "Rocky The Robot (dump truck)!!!!"
And that was all he asked Santa for. :)
2010
This year we made a special trip to the mall just to see Santa!!
This was not the shirt that he had picked out to see Santa in. You see we went to the mall to see Santa BUT he was having supper SO we too decided to go and eat supper...BAD IDEA!!

Well eating supper Tornado decided to use his shirt for a napkin. :( Than his Dad ordered him a chocolate cupcake, that had at least 2 inches of chocolate whip cream on top, for dessert. So all those Mom's out there can just imagine the mess!!

Well the messy shirt was NOT working for me. Dad did not get it and thought I should just let it be. Me let me be...YA RIGHT!!

So I ventured off to the boys department in Zellers to find him a shirt. I wanted to find him a Buzz Lightyear and Woody one but they didn't have any in his size. :(

We have changed shirts and paid for it...off to see Santa!

Can you believe on Friday night there was NO line up at all!!! I was shocked!! But after seeing Santa I now know why...this Santa did not play the part so well. Tornado did not mind, just Mom! LOL

But really if you are going to play Santa please at least put alittle effort into it!! There was NO MERRY CHRISTMAS!! There was NO HO HO HO!!! There was NO NOTHING!! This Santa couldn't even remember if he asked Tornado what he wanted for Christmas!!! Next year I will venture out to a new mall to see Santa. Sunridge Mall and Marlborough Mall are now banished!!!

Tornado tells Santa "I would like the Buzz and Woody that talk to each other please!"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Santa has a big ole scratch on his arm too. You know, I have never taken either of my kids to see Santa. Bad mom?

    ReplyDelete