Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday ~ December 21 2010

What is your all time favorite Christmas song?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I asked about Christmas Eve Traditions!!

In our house the biggest one is opening up ONE present before bed. Last year I also started baking the cookies special for Santa and I am pretty sure we will stick with it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tell Me Tuesday with Canadian Mama
Hosted by Canadian Mama

2 comments:

  1. I didn't comment last week, but one of our xmas eve traditions is to sprinkle 'reindeer food' on the lawn. Its a mixture of oats and glitter. This way it sparkles in the moonlight and the reindeers know where to land:) Melanie looks forward to doing this every year, and this is what started the tradition of reindeer poop lol but I think I'm not going to make the poop this year:) it was really cute the first couple of years though. Merry Christmas:) Hope your holidays are great with your family and santa brings you everything you wish for:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Honestly I can't stand Christmas music. I do let Jayden listen to it while we drive around on Christmas Eve, but he chooses and it usually is The Chipmunks Christmas. LOL totally annoying.

    ReplyDelete