Thursday, December 30, 2010

Week 33 With Baby Surprise

Today, Dec 27 2010, was my doctors appointment.

Weight ~ 152 pounds FINALLY a good 2 weeks!! I am unsure how I did this through the Christmas weeks but I will take it!! I must mention I did ask about the weight gain because well I am concerned. I started out at 105 pounds and now look at the horrible weight!! The doctor said it was perfectly normal and I was under weight to begin with SO not to be concerned.

Blood Pressure ~ 117/69

Belly ~ Measuring a bit big but the doctor is still happy. Totally forgot to ask the measurement, that is what happens when the appointment is at 810am.

Baby's Heartbeat ~ was really good...but again I forgot to ask.

Wanna compare to my last check up...31 weeks update

Now onto the more exciting things...

What has happened in the past two weeks with my baby girl:

~WOW!! Baby girl have you ever given Mommy swollen hands and feet these past few weeks. I don't recall getting this with your big brother Tornado BUT than again I was on bed rest at 26 weeks with him.

~Most nights I get such restless sleeps. Constant tossing and turning. Hips get so very sore too.

~Mom and Dad have changed your name. I think this one will stick. It took a bit of convincing to get your big brother Tornado on board BUT now he has a perfect nick name for you: Meme. So with this nickname it makes it all OK!

~The craving for Coffee is ever so strong now!!! When I get home from the hospital after you are born I am having a BIG plate of sausage, cheese, crackers and pickles with a POT of coffee!!

~Mommy wants to get ready and is nesting like crazy. Daddy says "Just let future Mom and Dad do it."

~I have managed to get your bassinet washed and set up. It was a gift from Grandma C. and it is absolutely beautiful!! Your big brother keeps on playing with the mobile that is with it.

~This past week I had the worst sore throat ever and the aches and pains in all my muscles. I was worried I was getting that horrible cold that is going around BUT thankfully after a good nights sleep it seems to be drifting off.

~Week 32 and this week too I have been getting lots of braxton hicks. Baby girl you have to stay put inside Mommy until Feb. 2011 please!!

~Christmas presents you received:
*Great Grandma L got you receiving blankets
*Grandpa D. got you $50 at Babies R Us, don't worry Mommy will buy good stuff with it.
*Grandma and Papy got you a playmate, receiving blankets, a bib, a toy for your car seat, a blanket, burp blankets.

Well this about sums up the past two weeks!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh the sore hips - I totally remember that! Try to do lots of hip rotations it helps a bit :)

    And I'd love to know the name if you wanna share with me :)

    ReplyDelete